West of Ireland Lifts Ltd will not be satisfied until its workplace is safe from hazards, its employees are injury free, its products and services are safe, and its commitment and record in protecting the natural environment are unmatched.
- Eliminate all employee injuries by making the workplace free from hazards and unsafe actions.
- Reduce the likelihood and severity of accidents to users of West of Ireland Lifts Ltd equipment and Equipment serviced by West of Ireland Lifts Ltd.
- Drive pollutants in manufacturing processes to the lowest achievable levels.
- Incorporate safety and conserve natural resources in the design, manufacture, use and disposal of products and delivery of services.
- Establish safety and environmental protection standards that both comply with local laws and go beyond, when necessary, to achieve the goals of this policy.
- Hold operating managers accountable for safety and environmental performance and for providing leadership and required resources.
- Require all employees to comply with these standards.
- Quantify safety and environmental goals, measure progress regularly and report progress to UTC, West of Ireland Lifts Ltd senior management, employees and communities; and respond to suggestions and needs of others.
- Develop technologies and methods to assure safe workplaces, products and services worldwide and to protect the environment, and promulgate these outside West of Ireland Lifts Ltd.
- Make safety and environmental considerations priority in new product development and investment decisions, and in our dealings with contractors and suppliers.
- Work with governments and industry associations to advance laws and regulations supporting these goals.