West of Ireland Lifts specialise in the modernisation and refurbishment of lifts in existing buildings. We will advise on, design & implement a solution which best suits your requirements and usage. Working to the highest standards under EN81-80:2003 & EN81-82:2013 guidelines, we can perform all works including:
- Minor works e.g H&S works; balustrades, equipment guarding, shaft fascias
- Upgrades to existing lifts in line with regulation updates e.g A3 unintended movement, brake monitoring etc.
- Car lights, handrails, car fittings refurbishments
- Disability Access improvements to existing lifts
- Control panel replacement together with associated electrical works.
- Major works e.g relocation or addition of landing doors, machine replacement, through car conversion.
- Refurbishment of car/landing door assemblies & operators.
- Complete lift refurbishments or replacement.
- Energy efficiency improvement works e.g escalator VVVF conversions with step sensors, traffic control systems.
We modernise all types of lifts and escalators; contact us today for a cost effective solution.